Hi Friends,
It has been such a fun week in Alaska. I got to go to Doggie Daycare all week because mom and dad both had to work day shift. I was supposed to go to Doggie Day Camp but because I was in heat they had to keep me away from all of the other Dogs.
On the bright side I was like a celebrity with the humans so I had lots of company in my one room suite.
I also got to hang out with Parker a few times this week. He is a big black lab and lives next door. His mom is really nice and once Parker gets too rough she brings me home to rest in the bathroom until the humans get home. Parker and I just figured out we can bark back and forth through the walls. It is so much fun but we usually end up getting in trouble. Oh well it is so worth it!
Here are some pictures from the week. Enjoy
 |
| My first report card - 04/09/12 |
 |
| I sure love playing with Sully |
 |
| My report card from 04/10/12 |
 |
| Playing... |
 |
| My report card from 04/11/12 |
 |
| Who are you looking at? |
 |
| My report card from 04/12/12 |
|
|
Love, Sierra Messinger
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.