Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Longer Days in Alaska

Hello from Alaska!  The snow has now melted and the days have gotten longer but so have our to do list.  I find myself longing for the cold, dark blustery days where the only thing to do is bundle up and enjoy the quietness of winter.  This past month we have been busy with work banquets and picnics, birthday parties, long walks to drain the puppies never ending energy, packing, calling maintenance for broken doors, running into a bear while on a walk,  calling maintenance again for a shattered storm door, packing some more, and getting ready for our first temporary deployment.  Makes me tired just typing it. . . Anyway I better get back to packing but I hope to keep up with the blog a little more once life slows down.  Here are some pictures of Sierra and I while we pack.


Love, Mrs Messinger

P.S.  It has been in the high 50s with the sun setting around 11:30pm this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.