It is nice and cold here in Alaska and I am enjoying it to say the least. It has been so much fun layering clothes and wearing jackets and boots everyday. Some call me weird but I love it!
Here are some of my recent outfits...
 |
| My favorite North Face zip up. |
 |
| A great outfit to do Saturday errands in |
 |
| I sure love those boots! Thanks for the Birthday $$$ Mom & Dad |
 |
| Don't mind me standing on the toilet. I liked this outfit! Dress with blue cardigan, brown tights, and long songs with boots. |
 |
| Dog Park Outfit |
 |
| Hat with white flower. Who cares about messy hair when it is 0 degrees out. |
Love Mrs. Messinger
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.