These last few weeks have been cold and rainy and with that brings an increase in puppy art.
You know the muddy paw prints, the snot drawings on the windows, and the sketches on the doors and walls.
| The Artist |
Well I have been feeling the need to clean but was tired of using cleaning products that smelled toxic. As I stood in the cleaning supplies isle at Target reading label after label I found the Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day line. At first I was drawn to the simple bottles but after reading that "Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day provides hard-working, naturally derived ingredients and essential oils that are tough on dirt and grime, yet gentle on your home and the earth" I was SOLD.
I brought home the counter spray and hand soap and LOVED it. I found myself cleaning everything. The Lemon Verbena scent was so relaxing and didn't leave me gasping for fresh air. I am now addicted and have spent two whole lunch hours searching grocery stores for more Mrs. Meyer's products and scents. Now you all know my newest addiction I better get back to cleaning...
Kindest Regards,
The Mrs.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.