Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

1st Letter Home

12 July 2011

BMT is not very hard, it is just stressful. It is mostly paying attention to detail. It is very hot here but a lot of the time you don't really notice it. In zero and first week we probably marched over 10 miles put together. PT is not very hard (yet). Getting smoked is the worst, but it is only making us better.

We are starting to work together as a group now which is good because at first we were total individuals.

I love getting letters everyday, it motivates me to keep pushing on. I passed my clothing drawer inspection and tomorrow we have our locker inspection. I am very tired probably the most tired I have every been but I only have 6 weeks left.

I live chow to chow, Sunday to Sunday. Church is really fun and they sing some interesting songs.

P.S. Tell everyone hello and I miss and love them!

~Messages from the Mr. (Edited by the Mrs.)~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.