16 July 2011
I really miss home but I am holding up. Today is the last night of the 2nd week. We had our 2nd PT evaluation and all of my numbers went up. During PT we do the same amount of reps as the 8th weekers. On Friday we did details all day and most of my flight went ot KP Duty while me and 6 others stayed behind and worked around the squadron all day. Also I bought a letter writing kit today because we use lined paper a lot. If we mess up we have to write something 200 to 300 times (ie: our reporting statement... Sir trainee Messinger reports as ordered). Tomorrow is church and I am stoked.
I really miss home but I am holding up. Today is the last night of the 2nd week. We had our 2nd PT evaluation and all of my numbers went up. During PT we do the same amount of reps as the 8th weekers. On Friday we did details all day and most of my flight went ot KP Duty while me and 6 others stayed behind and worked around the squadron all day. Also I bought a letter writing kit today because we use lined paper a lot. If we mess up we have to write something 200 to 300 times (ie: our reporting statement... Sir trainee Messinger reports as ordered). Tomorrow is church and I am stoked.
Chow has been good and I am learning to make it more enjoyable such as a chocolate chip chewy bar smeared with peanut butter. You should try it. It is like a candy bar. My favorite thing we have had is pizza bread and chicken nugget with ranch. Ranch makes everything better. I miss your cooking.
I am starting to enjoy BMT because I am getting used to the whole being quick thing. You would not believe how tired we all are. We probably get smoked 4 to 5 times a day. Our MTI says he doesn't smoke but he has a whole pack of trainees ready to be smoked.
I got a letter from my mom and sister. Kaelyn & Ivan wrote me and drew mew a picture. I really want to go to the lake and swim.
Oh yeah back to food... I now love sweet potato fries with ranch. It is really hot here but I am so hydrated that my body stays really cool. I will try and write in a few days.
Messages from the Mr. (Edited by the Mrs.)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.