23 July 2011
I start the 4th week tomorrow and it only feels like it has been two weeks. So I forgot to tell you that I am the laundry chief. It sucks because the whole flight gets mad at us.
On a happier note I am having a blast and I love it. We have all become best friends except for a few people that do not like each other. The only thing that sucks is missing home. I wish I could go to the lake and drink soda. I can't wait to see the family at graduation. It will be a blast. This week we practiced graduation and it is going to be so long.
Week four is going to be fun. It will be a very busy week which is good. How is home? I hope you are doing well.
I miss my electronics and can't wait to get on Facebook.
Well I love you and I will write again soon.
Love, Andrew
I start the 4th week tomorrow and it only feels like it has been two weeks. So I forgot to tell you that I am the laundry chief. It sucks because the whole flight gets mad at us.
On a happier note I am having a blast and I love it. We have all become best friends except for a few people that do not like each other. The only thing that sucks is missing home. I wish I could go to the lake and drink soda. I can't wait to see the family at graduation. It will be a blast. This week we practiced graduation and it is going to be so long.
Week four is going to be fun. It will be a very busy week which is good. How is home? I hope you are doing well.
I miss my electronics and can't wait to get on Facebook.
Well I love you and I will write again soon.
Love, Andrew
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.