Praise the Lord our household goods arrived a whole week early.
As many of you know we love our coffee so the first thing we unpacked was our coffee pots and mugs.
As many of you know we love our coffee so the first thing we unpacked was our coffee pots and mugs.
Yes you read that correct, we have two coffee pots.
See a whole pot is brewed at 5:30 in the morning and throughout the day
as we need a boost a single cup can be brewed with the Keurig.
as we need a boost a single cup can be brewed with the Keurig.
Sadly our mugs are on the top shelf but that may change as I figure out our kitchen.
I love the Mr's mug... Can you guess why???
It says "Her Better Half"! HA
It is a little chilly today (-10 degrees) so I think I will have a cup of tea thanks to the Keurig.
Happy Wednesday
Love, Mrs Messinger
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.