Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Orange Push Up Smoothie

My mom and I have this gift... 
We can look at my husband and picture him when he was a little boy.  
Well maybe it is more of a flash back but I like to think of it as a gift. 

For the past two weeks Andrew has been asking for an "iced orange drink" for dessert.  Thankfully I found this Orange PushUp Smoothie on Pinterest and it reminded me of the 5 year old Andrew eating a push pop so I had to make it.

Orange PushUp Smoothie 

1 can of Orange Juice Concentrate
1 cup Milk
1/4 to 1/2 cup sugar
1/2 tsp Vanilla
2 cups ice cubes
Blend all ingredients in blender and enjoy!
 
It was so yummy and will be a favorite in our house for years to come!

Love, Mrs Messinger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.