This ballet flat loving lady has had to turn in the flats for some boots...
I am slowly learning to love the legging and boot look mostly because I love to be warm! What do you think?
My Sorel snow boots (Thanks Ruto's)
I wear these to the mail box, the grocery store, church,
our friends house, date night, etc.
our friends house, date night, etc.
My Columbia Snow Boots
I like to wear these while shoveling snow. They have lots of traction however I may have ate it in the driveway while wearing these to the mail box. OUCH
My cozy Uggs (Thanks Shannon)
I usually wear these with jeans
My Leather Boots (Thanks hubby)
I wear these when I want to make Andrew hold me up. They have no traction and I may break an arm wearing them but they are cute so I like to chance it.
My Hunter Rain Boots (Thanks hubby)
These will save my life once the snow starts to melt (or so I am told)
I am so excited it is getting warmer. Maybe I will pull out the flats this weekend.
Love, Mrs. Messinger
P.S. Please excuse my chicken legs!





No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.