Tonight Andrew and I were lucky enough to see the Northern Lights.
At 11:45 Andrew got home from work and loaded Sierra and I into the car to see the lights. This has to be the first upside to him working Swings.
At 11:45 Andrew got home from work and loaded Sierra and I into the car to see the lights. This has to be the first upside to him working Swings.
By the time we figured out the settings on our camera the clouds shifted and uncovered the moon. It was so beautiful and our pictures do not do it justice.
I guess you will all have to move to Alaska to see them.
I guess you will all have to move to Alaska to see them.
Love, Mrs Messinger
*Photos taken by the Mr.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.