Hi Friends,
This past week has been full of bonding with dad while mom is at work, going for long walks, taking naps, testing mom to make sure she knows the rules, and only getting left at home once so the humans could go to The Hunger Games with some friends. They keep telling me that taking puppies to the movies is frowned upon so I have to stay home and bark until they return.
Enjoy this weeks photos!
 |
| For some reason I can't keep my mouth shut while I am resting on my back. |
 |
| Walking in the fresh snow is so much more fun then the plowed sidewalk. |
 |
| Testing mom to see if she remembers that I am not allowed on the furniture. |
 |
| Don't even think about locking me in my crate... |
 |
| Dad and I climbed a 20 foot snow hill. |
 |
| Who says you can't play disk golf in the snow. |
 |
| Dad found a really tall icicle for mom. |
 |
My Sunday afternoon nap.
|
Well that wraps up my week. See ya next Sunday!
Love, Sierra
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.